hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Monday, September 24, 2007

Two teeth less wise

well, i had two wisdom teeth removed friday. i'm not recovering very well...if you think about it, can you please lift me up? the kids have been in baton rouge since thursday and dan's on his way to pick them up and they'll be here tonight.

i'm not having any major pain, but my chin and part of my lip is still numb, and when i open my mouth it feels like i've stuck my finger in a light socket -- not really a jolt of pain, but you know enough to bother me. i'm also very, very nauseous; i can't stand well and i just feel terrible.

i just need enough energy to hand out popsicles, fruit snacks and juice boxes. :) thanks!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

yuck! hope you get to feeling better soon!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

that is NO fun - i'll be praying for QUICK relief!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Electric Monk said...

It'll get better. Keep your chin up! Unless it hurts to.

8:05 AM  
Blogger meredith said...

I hope you feel better soon. I will say a prayer for you.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Ouch! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home