hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Thursday, June 28, 2007

The dreamer

emily has very vivid dreams.

today she came in our room at 7 sharp. she's the human alarm clock. anyway, she got in our bed and started telling dan about a dream she had. i was half-asleep, and half-listening.

"hey dad, i had a dream about bob and larry last night. i dreamed i was cutting them up and was going to cook them. they were yelling..."

the vision i had of her cutting up bob and larry made me laugh out loud. dan was like, yeah, we like to eat our vegetables.

poor bob and larry.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

That is so funny! I'm just envisioning Emily cooking up Bob and Larry.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

that made me laugh!

5:12 PM  
Blogger meredith said...

That is too funny!

I looked on your website and see you have been very busy. All of your new stuff looks great!

Meredith

9:51 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

How funny! Poor Bob and Larry.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left out the best part, when we were putting them in the oven, Bob said "I don't think this is a great idea Larry".

9:19 AM  
Blogger meredith said...

I thought about you and your kids yesterday at my VBS meeting. We are doing Avalanche Ranch too. Wahoo! Hopefully the kids in my group will enjoy it as much as Ethan and Emily
did. I am a preschool group leader and my group consists of 3 sets of twins. It should be interesting.

I love Jax's bib. Thanks so much.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home