hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yo Gabba Gabba - Party In My Tummy

don't have time to post what's been going on, so i thought i'd share yo gabba gabba with you. emily and ethan found this while playing games on nickjr.com. it's a new show coming on in august. yea. ethan is especially obsessed with playing it. thank you, dan for showing them how to put it on. i get to listen to this at least 5 times a day. i think the next one should be about what goes on during the digestive cycle...

sorry if it gets stuck in your head, but it's been in mine for a couple of weeks now! your turn!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

oh my! i can't handle that but andrew enjoyed the video.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad my computer currently has no sound! Hope all is going well!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I knew that I shouldn't have pressed that play button! I just couldn't stand it though. Now as I eat breakfast I'll be singing - "granola bar......in my tummy....party party" :-)

8:23 AM  
Blogger BF said...

That is disturbing on so many levels. Not the least of which are the disporportionate elbows. And I'm not sure swalling a whole chicken bone is really that healthy.

Whatever happend to the good old days when Nick was nothing but Pinwheel and DangerMouse reruns?

9:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This commercial comes on nick jr and absolutely sends me over the edge. the painted black man is especially disturbing. Sadie loves it.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home