hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Going Nationwide

well, a couple of weeks ago i get an email out of the blue from a boutique owner in NC. she was asking about my monogrammed pacifier clips -- would i sell them wholesale?? so i emailed her back and thanked her for her interest and said i'd look into it.

well, i sent her some samples, and she loved them! she placed an order yesterday for 50!!! i'm thrilled! i asked her (like i do all out-of-state customers) where she got my site from. google -- she googled "intial pacifier clips" or something like that and i was on the first page. YIPEE!! i'm out there, baby. :)

so anyway, things are busy around here! yesterday i got 3 orders, and one inquiry about starting a registry; do we know a kim russell?? the name sounds familiar...

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to know business is going well! That is awesome about the pacifier clips!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Paper said...

Congratulations! Your stuff is absolutely precious... I need to spread the word up here...

4:32 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

AWESOME!! Yes, Kim Russell went to La Tech...we worked at Ridgecrest together...go to my blog and hit Kim P....that is her. You might recognize her. She has had a ROUGH time lately...well, for a while...she amazes me!!!!! Anyone else reading this....go read her blog and history...her faithfulness in the Lord through EVERYTHING she has been through will amaze you. Right, Shan?!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

yeah, that was me looking for kim. she sent out an email saying she was registering w/ you and i was looking it up. however i don't think she has. you can find her off my siter. and yes to what carrie said.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

it's actually kim prato now.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Shandra said...

okay...and i meant to say congrats about going big!! :) that's awesome. remember the little people!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

That's so great! I'm excited for you. I guess you need Mother's Day Out to hurry up and get started again soon, huh? Then you can have some quiet work time to yourself. :)

12:03 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yea!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! That is absolutely wonderful.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting "discovered" and going big time! I'm always telling people about your site, too. :) Your monogrammed stuff is sooo cute!
On the tracker for my website, it shows how people were "referred" to my site, like if it was from myspace, a yahoo search, google search, etc. - plus what words they typed into the search engine to find me. Do you have a tracker for your site?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Congrats! That's awesome! Before you know it, you'll be "monogrammer to the stars"! :-)

7:50 AM  
Blogger jill said...

That's great! I'm still hoping to order some stuff for my new neice due aug.31st but I'm waiting for a final word on the name.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home