hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Friday, February 15, 2008

Cara tagged me

Cara tagged me: vontress5.wordpress.com

6 Quirks About You

Rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you
2: Post the rules on your blog
3: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4: Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5: Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6: Let the fun begin!

Here goes:
1. i detest milk, but i love cheddar cheese.
2. i won't eat cream cheese or anything that has cream cheese in it.
3. when i think of myself in my head, i look like i did when i was 16; i scare the heck out of myself if i walk by a mirror and think, who the heck is that old woman?
4. i like to watch tv while i sew, but only episodes of shows i've seen before. that way i don't have to actually watch the screen, i just watch the inside of my head.
5. when emily and ethan were babies i never changed them anywhere but their changing table. i was obsessive about it. elliot is lucky i ever change him.
6. i will only buy mrs. baird's bread, and if kroger is out of a good, far off date i just plain out don't buy it.

So that’s some facts about me…I tag Deborah - lifeinpflugerville.blogspot.com, Donna - lybarger111.blogspot.com & Jana - parkjm.blogspot.com. Look forward to hearing some fun quirks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

i hate white milk but will drink chocolate milk.

thanks again for the hook up. i really hate i missed y'all.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

That makes me laugh about you watching TV when you sew.

I have been meaning to tell you how much I am enjoying my Cutesy cover. Also the panties and onsie Kelli ordered are SO cute.
Thank you!!!!!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't even read it (other thank knowing you are tagged) and I was thinking don't tag me, and I see it's already too late! Okay I guess I will play tag, although as a kid I was always the spoil sport in the game, I could not catch anyone I can't run!

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home