hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Too much television

i promise i'm not exaggerating any of this. angie is my witness.

i was on the phone (in my room) talking to angie last week. emily walked in, saw a bottle on my dresser and picked it up.

mom, this is clorox disinfecting wipes.

hold on, ang. what did you say emily? this (shaking the bottle), is clorox disinfecting wipes.

how did you know what that was?

i saw it on nick jr.

now, i'm teaching her to read but i doubt seriously she can read the words "clorox disinfecting wipes" -- talk about getting into my kid's head with commercials. last night she told me she wanted to star in her own commercial. she wanted to show kids how to use clorox wipes; safely. too much t.v.? yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home