hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Monday, February 11, 2008

Things I've learned this week (and last)

  • elliot is a giver; he gave his chest cold to ethan.
  • if you leave a cotton hammock out year-round, it will break when you least expect it.
  • our house can hold at least 26 people - party on, dude.
  • some men prefer to play dance dance revolution on wii to watching the super bowl game.
  • ethan's favorite bug is a rolly polly; he has caught 9 and wants to keep them forever.
  • if you sneak up on said rolly pollys in their gladware habitat they will freeze when you open the top...and when you back away they will start moving again, and, if you put lots of water in their habitat while trying to give them a bath they will drown.
  • you can make homemade yeast and it can be used in some really good homemade sourdough bread.
  • csi maimi is a modern day quincy and both shows rock.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry that Elliot chose to be so giving with the cold, it could be worse it could have been a flu!
I would like to hear the cotton hammock breaking story.
26 that is impressive, and it did not feel crowded!
Ethan has good taste in bugs.
Sorry not so good judgment on baths for bugs.
MMMM Sourdough bread! If you ever have too much give me a call!
Sorry not a fan of CSI Miami I prefer LasVegas, and I did enjoy the one episode of NY I watched.
Hope all is well and I will see you sometime next weekend.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

who wanted to give the roly polys a bath? or did you use it as an excuse to send them to roly poly heaven?

7:10 PM  
Blogger angie said...

csi:miami??? i can't watch that show without thinking HORATIOOOO from tiny toons how i spent my summer vacation.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I haven't watched CSI:Miami in a while, but I must say I can do a pretty good impression of H. I hear now that Elizabeth Berkley is on it of "Saved by the Bell" fame.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Electric Monk said...

First of all, I was IN that hammock a couple of months ago with three kids crawling all over me. It would've been nice to know it was about to break.

And second, Dance Dance Revolution is very fun and a highly aerobic workout! Not that I've ever played it. I prefer things like... um... smoking cigars and... um... spitting.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle - tag, you're it! (Although you might have completed part of the assignment in your last couple of posts, you need to check out the "rules" on my blog...www.vontress5.wordpress.com

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home