hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Friday, April 20, 2007

Ramblings of a lurker

i'm a lurker. i love to lurk. i love to read the comments too.

my top 5 favorite sites to lurk are: (in no particular order..)

1. Rebekah
2. Elizabeth
3. Lauren
4. Kristi
5. Todd

why do i lurk? i've thought about it and really, i'm just a huge procrastinator. i can literally spend hours reading random blogs. do i know the author of the sites i lurk? not really. and what i mean by that is, i know them from college, but not at all well enough to comment. (i would comment on kristi's blog, but she's taken a vacation from blogging...) i also lurk to see pictures of your kids! and a lot of times i end up getting encouraged by your blog entries. the other day i ended up crying when i read something lauren posted about. so anyway, when i lurk, i thank God for your blogs. somehow i always seem to lurk on a day when i need to be encouraged. and thank you to shandra, because i get to all the blogs i lurk on from your blog! :)

so anyway, if you have some sort of site tracker, i may be the lurker in league city -- but be careful, jennifer k. pearce lives a couple of minutes from me, so it might be her! :) y'all encourage her to get a blog. her little benjamin is cute!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i lurk too! well, i haven't had time to post much less lurk lately. i'm glad i can help feed your addiction!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to lurk too. And no, I haven't gotten a blog because I know I won't be able to think of interesting things to write about!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I lurk too! And Jennifer you don't have to have anything interesting to say...I don't. Just post some pics of your little cutie!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am quite flattered and I must admit, I am lurker too and I often check in to see your cute kiddos. It's so funny, have you noticed the similarities in our lives? We both have 3 kids all close in age, the firstborn being girls (both named Emily Claire!) and the younger 2 being boys. I think I read something the other day that sounded similar to my life as well, but I can't remember now...my brain has gone to mush. Anyway, lurk all you want and make a comment now and then if you like. BTW, your cutesy cloths are awesome, you're so talented!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home