hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Sunday, August 20, 2006

What's been going on

it's been a while since i've posted, and i don't want to disappoint my faithful lurkers - namely my friend ash, who checks in often, so here's an update:

weekend before last dan's roommate from tech came for a visit with us and the houston astros. bf is a baseball fan, and we are bf fans, so his visits are always fun. our kids simply adore him. they jump on him constantly, show him all their tricks and basically make him give them his undivided attention the whole time he's here. bf is a good sport, so it's okay. he's really good with kids. he even knows to make sippy cups with 50/50 juice and water. a very important mixture... so anyway, bf and dan went to an astros game saturday night, and dan and bf took the kids to a game sunday. it was quite the experience i was told. the kids ran the bases in the kids area and generally had a good time. emily took lots of random pictures, and ethan ate lots of popcorn off the concrete. i'm super glad i was not there to see that. from what they tell me, they could not get him to stop. this is a pic of ethan with bf at the game.

dan's "game day experience" he sold on eBay for 40 bucks. he sold the two giveaways they had at the stadium that day, along with his ticket stubs and some other stuff.

emily sporting her pink astros gear

random pics of elliot:

he's getting a little too strong to be swaddled!

why does mom make me wear this sissy crap to church?

he's throwing his baby gang signs again. we are in trouble.

jenny gave emily this am i cute or what onsie when she was a baby. all three of them have looked cute in the louisiana tech gear! thanks jenzu!


here's his wave.

well, that's about it!



7 Comments:

Blogger elly said...

They are adorable Michelle!! Emily is so photogenic!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Paper said...

Please tell Dan and "BF" (I think I know who that is!) that I am SOOOO jealous. I love baseball, and the Astros are my team... even when they are 7 games back with a .469 record. I am really proud that your kids are all decked out in their Astros gear... that reminds me that I need to get Brooklyn the "pink" gear :) She'll really look like a boy if I reuse Dylan's baby Astros stuff.

By the way, your babies are fabulous... I wish I were still in Houston to see them in person.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Christy said...

I always say it- but your kids are adorable. I love Emily's big blue eyes!! Better tell Dan to get out the gun - you have a knock-out on your hands!! ha ha Hope you are doing well!

9:58 AM  
Blogger BF said...

'Twas nice of Ethan for keeping me in the Witness Protection Program.

The kids are pretty cool. Way cooler than Caleb (Take that, Aub!!!) I'd have never known what a Little Einstein was otherwise.

Thanks for the hospitality!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

come for a visit anytime, bf. i'm sure you enjoyed having a bedroom with a bed vs. the futon in the kitchen.

i did not get a release from you to put your pic on my blog; hence the pic hiding your face! :)

12:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

are the little einsteins a hit at the mcneal house, too? jolie loves to blastoff with rocket in the mornings!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny Ortis said...

I got a shout-out in your blog...yaaayyy!!! I loved that little onesie when I got in what, like 4 years ago? Wow, times sure does fly!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home