hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Monday, April 02, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

it's been pretty crazy around here lately. i've been doing a LOT of sewing!! thanks to all of you who have ordered something from me, passed my site along to others, and especially thank you for supporting me with words of encouragement. i truly love sewing, and i love sewing baby things -- and bridesmaid things! i've had a suggestion to have gift certificates -- hopefully dan and i can figure out how to do that too. i've even had my first expectant mom register at my site. in case you want to see what a registry looks like, you can search for "Landrum" -shandra has a registry for little blake! :)

we took the kids to the zoo friday. i brought the camera, but forgot the battery!! we all had fun; we went with two of the coolest home schooled kids we know -- they were GREAT tour guides! that morning i asked ethan what animal he was most excited about seeing. he said the wolves. now, how weird is that? i totally expected him to say a lion or a tiger, but not a wolf! he got to see one though! i had a good time, but i was a little sad to see all the big animals living in such a small area. the poor giraffes did not even have trees to eat from! most cages did not have any grass. i was bummed. not PETA bummed, but bummed nonetheless. kiki did remind me in other countries the animals in zoos are treated much worse. guess i have to be happy they are being taken care of here. :(

dan and the kids went off the see mae mae (dan's mom) this weekend. we had not been home since Christmas, so it was time for a visit. elliot and i stayed home so i could sew. it was nice to have just one kid to take care of, but i really did miss the other two. the house was eerily quiet most of the time. i just soaked it in! i had a good time with elliot. he's been walking a little -- next week he'll be 11 months old!! i was glad we got to spend some time together, just the two of us. he's growing up so fast.

well, it's almost time for dan to get home. i have to head off to the post office when he gets here; customers are waiting for their orders!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I loved chatting with you last night! I'm sure I'll be ordering some more cute stuff before long. Seems like everybody I know is pregnant...

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your website looks amazing. I am so happy for you and so proud of you. You do such an amazing job!!!! Do you give lessons? Guess that would be hard via internet, eh? I have a machine my mom gave me...(cough) about 7 years ago, still in the box....yikes.

Take care,
Jada

2:16 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

just added more sewing to your schedule and ordered a bag from your site. my sister finally decided on a name for will's little brother. didn't change any details about the bag in the pic except the name. love you!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home