hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

2 Year-old Super Hero

there's this girl in ethan's class i suspect is a super hero. for one week (or, two MDO days) she wore the same shirt to school. i noticed the shirt because emily had that same shirt. then, on thursday, she wore it again!! could it have been it got washed and got moved up in her rotation? nah, i choose to believe she's a super hero. i can't wait to find out what her super powers are.

oh, another thing. her parents are big seinfeld fans...me too! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

that's funny. when i taught vbs i had a student that wore camo pants EVERY single day! his mom called attention to it and told me that he throws a fit in the morning and has to wear those pants. needless to say, i didn't offer him to sit in my lap!! HA! jk

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

i always fought my mom to wear a white t-shirt (tucked in), my blue jeans, and my pink magnetic strawberry shortcake belt because i wanted to look like a teenager. no super powers, unless you count that i wielded my manipulative powers over my mother to get to wear it every day.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I think Hannah wore the same shirt today to school as she did on Thursday! Oh well. And she doesn't have super powers, although she trys to fly off her bed.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

i wore the same shirt for school pics for 3rd and 4th grade and i'm still going through counseling to get over it. it was an accident. i forgot it was picture day the 2nd year so i just grabbed whatever was clean to wear. it was a purple short sleeve shirt. one year i wore a headband the next i wore a yellow ribbon in my hair. now i will forever be known as the white trash child that could only afford one purple wal-mart shirt...

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home