hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

well, it's confirmed. emily has an ear infection as well. we took her in this afternoon (i had to have dan with me. i can't control both of them in a confined space!!) to get her ears checked out. we pretty much knew what the verdict would be - her ears, after all, were draining. i thought the whole reasoning behind getting the tubes put in was to prevent ear infections?? oh well. now emily will have her turn with medicine. she's not going to like it very much though; no pink stuff for her - she gets the nasty chalky white stuff. yikes. we used to have to put a little applesauce in the dropper to even get her to take it. i think she's wise to that though....

i get my turn at the doctor again tomorrow. my ears have not healed!! i'm praying for the tablet form of whatever antibiotic he'll prescribe...i'm not as good with medicine as my children! i'll be so glad to be able to sleep at night and to be able to hear again.

i you happen to hear an explosion, we fire bombed the house. there's something wicked loose in here!!! if i see another pink eye or snotty nose i'm going to lose it. i'm soooo looking forward to MDO starting again!

and for those who know Cara Hanchey Von Tress - she, David & big brothers Jacob and Joel welcomed their third child yesterday. a girl, Anna Celia was born via c-section at 10:03 and weighed 6 15 and was 19 inches long. if i'd of thought about it i would have asked her if i could post a pic when i talked to her today, but i didn't so i won't! she's a cutie though!

4 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

I hope all of yall get well soon!

I was so ready for Hannah to go back to school Tuesday! I signed Sarah up for MDO next year. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for 5 hours twice a week by myself.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

thanks!

you'll find that those 10 hours will fly by. you'd be surprised how fast grocery shopping can go without extra hands putting things in the basket. don't do housework though, shop! :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

Sorry to hear that you are all sick! I guess it's Dan's turn next, huh.... Take care!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

i'm so excited for cara! chris was telling me this weekend that they didn't know what the baby was gonna be but they were thinking it would be another boy. so glad she finally has a little girl!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home