hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

last night, dan and i had fun being "santa" - this was our first christmas at home, and the first time we got to do all the parent-type stuff! i'm very glad we did not have to assemble anything, because we had to wait until emily was asleep before we could put anything out. it was after ten when we started working on everything, and i was shocked when i went in the den and saw emily asleep on the couch! dan put her in her room and we worked fast, and finished around 11:00. to avoid the outing of santa at an early age (i was disappointed to learn his non-existence at 4), dan went and got her and put her in our room.

sugar plums were dancing in my head until around 3 when i heard ethan screaming. his pink eye was so much better, but he had a raging fever. i calmed him and tried to put him down several times, but no dice. he'd only sleep in my arms so we went in the den and i tried to sleep in the recliner. i can only assume he has an ear infection - i guess we'll be at the doctor the day after christmas instead of the mall. he woke up around 7:15 and christmas officially began!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shandra said...

too cute! i bet they are at a great age for opening presents.

guess whith a sick one you probably haven't seen the new davis baby yet.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bored at work today, so I stopped by to talk to Christy White (that's gonna take some getting used to). She clued me in to your blog site, so I thought I'd catch up on your life. Pretty entertaining.

Sorry to hear about your brother. We are still praying for you and your family. Also, I didn't know you were working at church. That sounds like a pretty nice gig.

Anyway, nice blog. Later.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

you crack me up aub. tell rachel to get a blog and join the club.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

jessica says she knows she's a horrible friend. she called your cell but you didn't answer. she's here in funroe now and left the info in texas. look on switchboard.com for the stuff you wanted. oh and by the way, the link to my blog doesn't work b/c it has an extra "http://" in it. did you have to take ethan to the doctor after christmas? could my comment be anymore random??? i think it's my untreated a.d.d.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home