hit counter html code THEY OUTNUMBER US NOW

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Well, here we go!

creativity is a curse blessing. i have tons and tons of things in my head that i'm excited to put in to yours. :)

well, you did not have to wait long! i've got a yummy tutorial for you. actually, it's a series of tutorials, and this is the first one.

long, long ago, when emily loved all things pink she used to wear bows and clips.  well, as you know i have an embroidery machine and i loved personalizing things for her! at the same time i discovered making tons o' things with covered buttons. i had a brilliant idea to make clips and pony o's with them. so. i searched on etsy for someone who sold tutorials, and much to my surprise they were all made with glue. yuck. even at it's finest e6000 will fail...so i created one that you sew the button on. i scoured the internet, and, in fact, all the tutorials i found used glue, so i created ones that used a needle and thread. JACKPOT.

in addition to my www site i also sold on etsy. much of the time ignored it - i only had my tutorials listed on there (for the most part) so i sometimes would go months without having an active listing. :) like i said, i'm lazy. so anyway, these tutorials were exclusively sold on my etsy site.

here is tutorial #1 in a series of 3. this is by far the easiest - even you non-crafters can do it. i PROMISE.  have fun and send me some pics of your creations! (also, this one does not involve a needle and thread - those are a tad more "fun" and i'll post them soon. so, relax and go have a dr. pepper.)

(when i converted this the font sorta got squished? weird. anyway, as you know, you'll go to crafter's hell if you "re do" my tutorial and produce it for sale. don't do that. it's tacky.)

Pony O Tutorial

3 Comments:

Blogger Impulsive Addict said...

You're blogging again? Outstanding! You know this crafty stuff is way over my head. That's why I pay good people like you to just make me what I want. When you start talking about sewing things and needle and thread, well, then you've lost me. I'm not even completely sure what a pony o is. Sad? Yes. Can I help that? No. My mom should have taught me some skills huh?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Michelle! Yay! Okay, I love this. You need to post some more!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Impulsive Addict said...

Still waiting on you to update your blog again.

TICK TOCK.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home